Friday, April 04, 2008

wedding stuff and then some =)

truth be told...

digital slrs = addicting!

hence the pictures. I've abandoned this blog for what seemed like forever, but i have a newly acquired hobby and I did intend to eventually blog about the craziness leading to our BIG day. It's amazing how many things I learned throughout the whole process and how much we enjoyed the planning phase of the door to the rest of our lives. Some people would throw their hands in the air and say they wouldn't want to go through this again, but I beg to differ. Which then brought me thinking if I can actually do this for other people. It's been fun and I almost don't want it to end.

Without further ado.....




our invitations =) handmade by A and yours truly



yey for wedding bands! =)


more ring shots and our ring pillow


wedding bubbles and personalized wedding coloring books for our mini guests =)


We had so much fun making each one and there's still room for so much more....

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!