Monday, September 06, 2010

textures, textures!

The thing about taking time off in editing is it helps open up my mind to the possibility of new perspectives. I find that sometimes, though it seems there's only one way to look and see a photograph, leaving it alone and coming back to it after awhile allowed me to see it in a different way. I know this doesn't seem to make much sense, but it works for me, and I'm glad I'm able to view things this way, instead of blaming it to procrastination. So in the middle of editing, we are taking short breaks. Enough that we got so bored, we're actually repainting our living room. Yup, we're that type of people, the can't-sit-still-without-doing-anything people. I guess in many ways, that's a good thing =)

Love these two re-edits! The product of new perspectives =) Cheers!


No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!