Monday, November 21, 2011

new ventures

So excited to share with you, our new business cards!
 Love the pearl paper and the nice shimmery texture =) Thank you, mpixpro!


 Speaking of new ventures, my bestfriend's cake shop opened on the weekend. Welcome to your new favourite cake store: Cake Rolls!
 Her store was custom designed by the very talented interior designer, Ms. Marife Nepomuceno. Love the decor and coordinating colours and accents she used to put together Wheng's second home.
Wheng created custom cake samples all throughout the store to inspire future cake buyers. 


Sisters from another mother. The girls who laboured and worked together all week to help with clean-up and start-up. 

I can't tell you how proud I am of my bestfriend. I remember talking to her many years ago about our dream of putting up a cake shop and here she is, living her dream, without fear of whatever challenges that may lie ahead. She is truly an inspiration to all of us who dream of being successful in doing the things we love. Bru, I hope you know I'm here to support you every step of the way. You're the best!

Come and visit her store and her temporary website!

Cake Rolls
 5487 Dundas Street West #3 | Toronto, ON | M9B 1B5 | Phone: 416 231 1292

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!