Friday, September 20, 2013

Arianne at one month and a few...

It's amazing what happens to you when you become a parent. I think I may have gotten just a little bit crazy smitten with my daughter. If you're following on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, sorry if I'm flooding your feed haha! The answer folks is UNFOLLOW. =) We had an impromptu photo session yesterday after finding this cute outfit. 
 I just wanna eat her up!!


 She was tipping and basically falling over from trying to get her to lie this way haha. 
 I love you, my baby!





What a sad looking bear! You can tell we weren't completely prepared for this shoot but it's okay cause there'll be more to come. 

Anyway, exciting things are happening with Adrian and Jana Photography. New changes in our roster of products, better albums and more beautiful prints. We can't wait to share with you guys! Also, we're anticipating changes on our website and blog. Watch out for our new updates. 

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!