Monday, April 20, 2009

cupcake pops

In search for unique and inspiring cupcake recipes and ideas, I've come across an innovative and creative baker, the amazing Bakerella. She created these amazing cupcake pops and I've been meaning to try these for awhile now. Of course, mine did not turn out as beautiful as hers but what the hey! The step-by-step directions can be seen here.
As it turns out, it's very difficult to form cupcake like moulds without the flowery cookie cutter that Bakerella used.
here's all of them =)
I also made cupcake bites. Dipping them were quite a challenge! You can tell from the messy outcome!

I'm so amazed by the amount of hard work, thought and patience put into creating these little things and I could only hope I would have an ounce of patience enough to make these again because they are amazingly delicious!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!