Thursday, June 25, 2009

winnie the pooh cookies and graduation cupcakes

Wow. What a busy month. I still can't believe June is almost over and I still have three cupcake orders by the week's end. It's amazingly starting to feel like work! No wonder I'm so tired.
The funny thing is, I took up baking because I wanted a creative outlet to get my mind off work. A year ago, if I had told myself I could bake cookies and make my own wedding favours, I would have given up just thinking about the amount of work and planning. I still can't believe I managed to do these in a very short period of time.
100 cookies for a Winnie the Pooh themed birthday party

I wish I have the patience to take a picture of each one, but at this point, I'm too tired to even do proper editing!
So happy with the way these cupcakes turned out. I used Ghirardelli squares and mini peanut butter cups (could not find regular sized ones! weird..). And I also used the coarse sugar I bought over the weekend.


Here's a picture of them in my newly acquired cupcake boxes!
Next week: more cupcake orders and finally some wedding paper stuff!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!