Monday, July 13, 2009

random updates =)

More onesie cookies for a baby shower. I definitely could not send them out without taking at least one picture. These took me two days to finish.
I love that I can customize fondant colours now. These Thomas Train cupcakes are definitely an improvement from the last time I made them.
I was asked to do an Asian themed Going Away cupcakes for a co-worker who's moving back to HongKong.

The marshmallows are supposed to be clouds!
Here's all of them!

I'm working on an invitation project for a dear friend who's daughter is turning one. Here is sample Number One

And Number Two. (Her name really is Angel!)
I've been so behind with editing pictures. Here's one from a photoshoot we did last weekend.

3 comments:

Toni said...

Those onesie cookies are so cuuuute!

Anonymous said...

i love your creativity! maybe you can show a step-by-step guide or a how-to for starters like me! :)

jan said...

thanks. i make all fondant decorations by hand and i had thought about making a how-to guide before, i've just haven't had the chance to do it.

I sort of created some a while back, i guess, but for other things. here's the link to making candy apples:

candy apples

here's another one about making flower pens:

flower pens

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!