Wednesday, October 28, 2009

judith + randy

Finally, my editing is done! I'd like to share with you some shots we've taken of Judith and Randy from their wedding last month. Here are some of my favorite shots.
We loved this staircase at the reception

More park shots
It wasn't the brightest day and we had trouble taking some outdoor shots, but thankfully got a decent shot of the clouds.
They both look so happy!
Some preparation shots. Here is Randy getting the boutonnieres I made.
I guess it's kind of crazy to think I can do the flowers and do the photography at the same time but here they are! My flower arrangements.
I love this shot!
My talented bestfriend made this cake! I'm so proud of her!
A closer look.
A did these shots. I love that he's paying so much attention to details as I would have =)
Yes, I did the aisle decorations too. Craziness, right?? Thank you for my dear sister for helping me set them up.
Judith's bouquet. Can you tell how much I love the hypericum berries??

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!