Saturday, February 12, 2011

post-vacation blues

Everything's been such a blur since we got back. Our sleep (and stomachs) have been messed up. I honestly thought since I do shift work, it'll be easy to adjust. But I still wake up at 3 am and I still sleep for most of the day and it's been almost two weeks! Anyway, I miss the weather (compared to our daily -20s over here) and I definitely miss my crazy (and huge!) family. This is not even all of them! Any of you have a bigger family than this??
Anyway, I'm sure the post-vacation blues will go away soon, and I'll have more interesting posts in no time! Here's to dreaming of our next vacation adventure, sandy beaches and clear blue waters =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Conseils tres interessants. A quand la suite?

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!