Monday, February 21, 2011

heartaches

In life, sometimes there are people who no matter how long it's been, (or how distant they've been), you still get that same feeling everytime you see them. I guess my title is sort of a clue. Maybe it's just me...and yet deep inside, I'm hoping you somehow know what I mean. I can't help it. I still wish things have been different and that what had made our relationship complicated would somehow disappear for awhile.

I try to live my life without regrets. I have always believed that the things I went through happened for a reason. The scars I earned from the mistakes I made have made me the person that I am today and without a doubt, I'm thankful for these life lessons. I have more appreciation for the value life because of these things. But when I lose someone, for reasons beyond my understanding, it almost always make me so helpless and vulnerable...and oddly enough, regretful -- even when in reality, there was nothing I could have done to keep them from leaving.

In my heart, I long to say how much I miss them and how I wished we could let go of that which has kept us apart.

Maybe this is my way of reaching out to you and letting you know that in spite of everything, I still prefer to live in a world when I had you in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dearest Friend,

Whatever you are going through right now, I am here for you and will be forever a sister and a friend to you. When I read your words I cant help but cry,please remember that you are a great person and very kind woman gifted with such an amazing talent and woman of values. Take care.

Ate Carol

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!