1 bag of spaghettini
1 bag of shrimp
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tomato, diced
1/2 cup of chicken broth
2 tablespoons of "I can't believe it's not butter" margarine
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
2. In a medium pan, add the 2 tablespoons of margarine (or butter). I love this particular brand because it tastes like butter, but it's margarine. Haha!
3. Saute the garlic until medium brown.
4. Add the shrimp and cook until it's brown. Add a little bit of pepper and a tiny dash of salt.
5. Add the tomatoes.6. Add the chicken both to add flavour. Saute until the sauce is thick.
Serve over pasta and enjoy!