Wednesday, January 18, 2012

stuck in the soaps!

Two more days and I think I'll be back to my normal self! I've been semi-glued to the TV these past days (or should I say months) because of (funny enough) a Filipino soap opera haha =). I'm sure my twitter friends are probably wondering what the heck am I talking about and why I'm getting so agitated/anxious/a-little-crazy these past few days. It's almost a year now since our last visit and I can't believe how fast time flew by. It really is more fun the the Philippines =) I miss it so much more now!

Anyway, if you're a My Binondo Girl fan like me, I found a site where you can view past episodes of the soap. Too bad you can't use your mobile to watch the videos though. I find myself hyperventilating at work sometimes thinking about the next few episodes. I'm sure A would appreciate it as well. I haven't been able to concentrate on chores/errands/paperwork and editing until this soap is finished. Last two days of MBG!! Very excited about the finale and I will most definitely get the DVDs haha =)

Okay, enough madness. Our January Promo is ending this January 31st. Have you ordered your photo products yet??

Promise, I'll be posting more after Friday when I am back to my real self. Haha. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in TV mode. 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!