Monday, November 02, 2009

shiny things...

I gotta say, the craft that started it all, is jewelry making. I think being able to make my own accessories made me think that I could do other things. It opened the door to other possibilities of what ifs and why nots. And I have A's sister to thank for the inspiration. Visit BeadGirl. Anyway, I took a few pictures of stuff I made that were lying around my jewelry box.
I love this champagne swarovski pearl beads. I made a necklace with this too for my mom.
Capiz shell earrings
Bauble ring. These amethyst swarovski beads were actually leftover after I took the cystal tree apart. I love recycling things =)
And to end my somewhat productive day (after half a day of editing!), a treat for A. Homemade palabok
As you can tell, I didn't have enough ingredients in my kitchen so I had to work with what I had. Would have been nice with some boiled eggs but at least I had shrimp and chicharon =)

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!