Thursday, January 06, 2011

craving Filipino food??

I remember Max's Restaurant as a kid. I remember their cheesy commercial tag line "sarap to the bones" so yes, when we heard they're opening a branch in Toronto, we were more than excited. I think we were more thrilled about the idea of having something so similar to what we were used to back then. We were one of the many Filipinos who came to visit their restaurant on opening day. Anyway, I cannot tell you if their Toronto branch is up to par with the original Max's restaurant since I honestly don't remember what they used to taste like. But don't worry, in a few more days, I'll be able to compare haha ;) Anyway, try the nilagang baka. It's quite tasty =)

taken from a random site through Google images.
1520 Steeles Avenue West Vaughan, ON L4K 3B9



Here's A. Telling people to come and eat at Max's haha. Babe, the food is here =P




Don't forget the Calamansi Juice =)

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!