The only thing permanent in life is family - Eat, Pray, Love
Jan 9, 2011
05:27 HK time
- had chicken with soysauce and mushrooms, salmon sashimi and potato salad, chocolate brownie cake with raspberry coulis (such fancy name, not so fancy taste)
- Cathay Pacific has such cute utensils and serving dishes and I am easily amused :P
- A's watching Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. Currently watching Eat, Pray, Love which has occasional good lines and beautiful cinematography. Amusing for the world travellers, but I still don't get why Liz Gilbert was so unhappy.
- my happy toes in my comfy socks. love them! (thanks, joy!)
12:48 am Toronto time
- 5 more hours before HK. had beef with oyster sauce and vegetables for dinner, fresh fruits and rhubarb crumble.
- so far, I've seen, "Eat, Pray, Love", "Life as we know it", and "Megamind" (again! saw this at the theatre before leaving Toronto).
- trying to sleep....Cathay has pretty decent selection of music. Currently listening to Freestyle's "This Time"
- had a stomach ache from the coffee earlier
- airplane bathrooms are gross
- can't sleep!!!
- listening to "Before I Let You Go" by Freestyle. It's 2002 all over again....
almost in Manila =)