Thursday, December 03, 2009

thomas train invites

I never realized how much I use my hands until I almost cut off the tip of my finger two days ago. It's so bad I probably needed stitches but being a self-diagnosing medical professional, I opted against waiting countless hours in the emergency department. I would take a picture but I don't want to gross anyone out. It still hurts and I haven't been able to do much since but at some point, I have to start baking again. Thank God, I taught A well. He might have to do some dough kneading for me for the mean time.
On a side note, I'm working on an invitation project for a Thomas the Tank Engine themed birthday party. Here's sample #1 with Thomas printed on glossy photo paper.
Sample #2
I love how you can see the sparkles of the cryogen white cardstock in this next picture. Click the image for a larger view.
Speaking of birthdays, we celebrated A's birthday yesterday.
Happy birthday, Baby!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!