Thursday, April 29, 2010

a brand new day =)

Had a nice walk around the neighborhood today. The weather was great and it wasn't too hot to run errands. Naturally I found other things that weren't really on my grocery list. I love HomeSense! There's always so much stuff to see and explore. I could spend hours and hours there! Look what I found!


I read somewhere that this tea blend is full of vitamins and anti-oxidants and is supposed to be really good for you. It was $6.99 for 14 tea bags and with a little bit of honey, it was actually very refreshing. And what do you know, the smart ladies who created this are Canadians =)
Anyway, how cute is this plate??
Are you loving the rounded corners?? Me too! Anyway, it seems I'm addicted to cute ceramic plates. I had to stop myself from buying all the dessert themed plates they had in store!
When I got home, I retried the butter chicken recipe.
Just for kicks, I added some coconut milk. A said it was much better than the first time he tried it. (Of course he would say that! haha!)
Back to work tomorrow! Sigh!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!