Monday, October 17, 2011

on vacation....

Can't believe it's been a week since my last post. We just finished another wedding over the rainy weekend, but we hopefully got decent fall shots out of it. My brain is also all over the place because I'm anticipating our must awaited vacation...escape the cold and muggy Canadian weather for the beautiful sandy beaches of......

Turks and Caicos!

We'll be staying at the picturesque...The Veranda Resort and Spa.
source: Google Images

I will write a review on our way back. I am actually hoping to bring our laptop and try to do some work while we're there (I know! Crazy, right?!?)

Looks like I'm gonna be distracted for the rest of the week until we leave!

1 comment:

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

How was your trip?

By the way, I'm giving birth January 2012 (baby no.3) but it looks like I'm still gonna be at the old maternity ward, not at OLM! Grrr...

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!