Friday, January 01, 2010

happy new year!

I guess I was aiming for something reflective to write. After all, it's the start of the new year and there was much that went on the last year that needed some overthinking. But some things were better left unsaid. I don't want to disregard the greatness of the year that's passed. 2009 was a great year for me and A. We celebrated our first year; we were able to go to places we've only ever dreamed of reaching. We've shared great milestones with friends and family. The road is rough at the end but even with all the trials of this year, I am thankful for these amazing people in my life...I am thankful for family...I am thankful for love.

From my family to yours, have an amazing year, everyone!

No comments:

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!