Tuesday, January 19, 2010

video project #1

This is "Make It Real" -- the Jets

Excuse my enthusiasm, I am very bored haha! This is me going back to my first love - my guitar I called "John" (nope, it's not a coincidence that I named him after my true love -- JM). By the way, the guitar I'm using is not "John" but "Taylor", our new replacement guitar who I'm learning to love a little more each day =). Taylor and I have not completely bonded you see, and that is why he has such an unoriginal name (Taylor IS a Taylor guitar! haha). I used to play with John till the wee hours of the morning in my now defunct walk-in closet at our old apartment. And now, I am more than a little rusty as you can tell. I haven't held my guitar since my forefinger accident in December which left it with some nerve damage. I'm just realizing now how much harder it is to play with my nerve damaged forefinger. Anyway, I also just recently discovered that my three year old laptop has movie maker. I played around with the effects a bit and I really liked that old movie style they have there. So again, excuse my enthusiasm. I am but a beginner movie maker. Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww i miss seeing you perform, hope to see you again real soon.

Thanks August Empress for the cool background!